Fire! Fire!

Wow.

That sounds way too good for fruity loops. Nice job. Fuck those people that said "it needs more bass or sfx or whatever". That shit was off the chain. I would like to do a verse on it. Hit me up if you're interested.(I don't do hooks though(like DOOM))

larrylarrybb responds:

Thanks!! and yeah you can do a verse on this as long as it only used on newgrounds.

The Concept The Concept

Nice.

Glad to see a real lyricist for a change. You're the type of rapper we need. It reminds me of MF DOOM.
I've been making progressive hip hop for a while now but I never knew anyone to really like it that much. Because of you, I think I'm going to start posting tracks.

aliasf responds:

im really glad to hear that....good luck bro

Space Walkk Space Walkk

Really?

Come on bro. I've listened to your other stuff and you're better than this. You just went from lyricist to soulja boy.

Exceptid62190 responds:

:p i just did it for fun haha. thanks though. i'm not a big dance rapper but it just seemed fun to do :P it was actually

Best At What I Do Best At What I Do

Why is this number one on "modern hip-hop"?

Not just are your rhymes generic garbage but you went as far as to throw a little auto-tune in it. Seriously? That's gonna make it better? You're right though, you are the best a what you do...creating shit out of music and words. Brilliant. Thanks for trying to kill hip hop asshole.