Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

I was excited.

It felt like this game was rushed. Definitely the worst of the series and by far the easiest. FAILX3

Hurdle Turtle: Flash! Hurdle Turtle: Flash!

Eh...?

It could be more challenging . I'll stick with shooting my turtle out of a cannon.

Effing Worms Effing Worms

Haha

"make it harder and longer"
That's what she said.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Fin awesome

This game is fucking fantastic. That tower at the end though was a bitch.

Chaos Chamber Chaos Chamber

AWESOME!!!!

I give this a 15 out of 10! I love collapse and other games like it but holy Jesus shit!!! You stepped the game up, way up. I got all the way to lvl 28 and made it into the top 3 of the world so look out for my name on the scoreboard lol. I don't think u even need a sequel to follow this up, but if you do I'm just gonna SHIT.

JoUBG responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like my work, I'll send you a PM when the next one is finished!

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

WTF?

This just irritated the feces right outa me. After the first level I was like, "F*** yea dood, mind powers and shit...." but then I got to the spikes. Okay man, now I have been playing dumb little flash games for many many years now and I would consider myself an above average player, but your run/jump control made me feel mentally and physically retarded. Try again with the same concept plz. I'd appreciate that.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Fun but its been done.

Nice story but this concept has already been created. Its called Boxmen or something like that. I'm not trying to say your "stealing" ideas or anything like that, but the other game seemed more fun and difficult. So it seems like you didn't put AS much effort into the gameplay as you did the artwork. Tsk tsk. Like I said before, I did enjoy the story but it may have been a little to deep for short flash game. Good job though guys! Visuals were EXCELLENT. Here's an idea; try making shortfilms instead. I'M THE 420TH VIEWER!! sweet

The Tickler The Tickler

...

Its cool at first but too repetitive.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Sweet

Coked out shark in Miami? Count me in.

Galaxy Fighter Galaxy Fighter

Hmmm

I really hated this game for the first two levels. By the time I was like "okay this is pretty fun", it ended. Saying that, I can't believe I gave you 3 stars when I need to just report you for abuse. Thanks for fuckin up the rest of my day. I think I'll just go get fucked up now.